The concerts you should not miss at the Zenith in Paris
The 2016/2017 season has started, and the top performers are coming to the Zenith in Paris.
- ZAZ, Wednesday, November 9: a new show in which the public will find some bits of his last album “Paris" and also the numbers that made him successful.
- Kids United, Sunday, November 13: formed in 2015 for a UNICEF campaign, today the group revisits the loveliest French songs.
- Flume, Wednesday, November 16: for the release of his new album, “Skin”, the young DJ has returned to France!
- Twenty One Pilots, Thursday, November 17, 2016: mark this date on your calendar, because this is the only performance of the group in France; their tour will then continue through the rest of Europe.
- TOP 50, Sunday, November 27, 2016: rediscover the 80s and everything that make the TOP 50 years a success.
- Ils s’aiment depuis 20 ans, from Tuesday, December 20 to Thursday, December 22, 2016: for this new show, Michèle Laroque and Pierre Palmade will be accompanied by Muriel Robin in three exceptional performances.
- The Nutcracker, January 4-5, 2017: the Ballet and Orchestra of the National Opera of Russia return to France for a new performance of this timeless classic.
- Christophe Maé, from March 16 to 19, 2017: in his tour of France, the singer - composer will present his latest album, “l’Attrape-rêves” (Dream Catcher).
- M. Pokora, March 21-22, 2017: returning to the stage in 2017, Matt Pokora will primarily perform the hits from his most recent album, dedicated to the works of Claude François.
- Disney on Ice - the Queen of the Snows, from April 4 to 9, 2017: during the spring holidays, you can take your children to see the Queen of the Snows in a winter wonderland.
- Saez, April 21-22, 2017: the singer returns until the summer of 2017, to celebrate the release of his album “Manifeste”.
You can reserve your concert tickets on the Fnac website, and then reserve your parking place on line with Q-Park. The car park is located under the Philharmonie de Paris and leads to the Zenith of Paris in three minutes. Take advantage of a night time reservation that gives you 8 hours of parking for €14.80 (between 6:30 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.). Quickly reserve your spot on line in the car park that is closest to the Zenith, and take advantage of this special rate!