Programming of the new Seine Musicale
Seine Musicale, nestled on Seguin Island in Boulogne-Billancourt, opened to the public on 21 April 2017 during Bob Dylan's concert and was officially inaugurated on 22 April.
- West Side Story from October 12 to November 12,2017
- The Ten Commandments from November 30 to December 3,2017
- Michel Sardou from 26 December 2017 to January 7,2018
- Diamond Dance The Musical from 19 to January 20,2018
- Swan Lake from February 10 to February 11,2018
- Toto on March 30,2018
- Véronique Sanson from April 13 to April 14,2018
- Holiday on Ice from May 22 to May 27,2018
- Julien Clerc from 23 November to November 24,2018
If you want to discover the architecture of the building and enjoy the beautiful sight, simply take a walk in the Bellini garden, accessible free of charge from Wednesday to Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
Your nearest Q-Park car parks:
- Ile Monsieur Sud car park in Sèvres (10 min walk)
- Manufacture car park in Sèvres (12 min walk)
- HDV car park in Boulogne-Billancourt (20 min walk)