Opening of a new Q-Park car park at the very heart of Paris!
On February 1st, Q-Park will take over Parking Edouard VII, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, reinforcing its presence in the capital.
A car park with more than 500 parking spaces
Edouard VII car park includes 503 parking spaces in infrastructure. It is part of a mixed-use property complex of 54,000 sq. m owned by SFL (Société Foncière Lyonnaise), the largest French real estate company with a particularly strong presence in the Paris high-end segment. The contract between Q-Park and SFL is a 5-year service contract.
A tailor-made investment programme
The planned investments will start on the takeover date of 1 February and will be spread over a half-year period, ending on 31 July at the latest. They will relate to a series of optimization and embellishment works, on:
- Modernization of access control and implementation of the license plate reading system
- Dynamic guidance system,
- Reinforcement of external signage
- Introduction of new services: loan of strollers, umbrella, battery booster, etc.
- Renewal of lighting, in favour of LED technology offering better visual quality
- Implementation of the online reservation system Q-Park Resa, which will enable the availability of seats to be increased during peak demand.