Don’t miss the Nice Jazz Festival in July!
The city of Nice and the Duc Des Lombards association have prepared an exciting program - be sure you are there from July 17 to July 21, 2017!
This world renowned festival attracted 60,000 jazz fans in 2015! Below is only a short selection of this not to be missed program:
- Monday, July 17: Woman to Woman at 20:45 and Herbie Hancock at 23:00
- Tuesday, July 18: Samy Thiébault at 19:30 and Ibrahim Maalouf at 23:00
- Wednesday, July 19: Tony Allen at 20:45 and Mary J. Blige at 23:00
- Thursday, July 20: Daniel Freedman at 19:30 and IAM at 23:00
- Friday, July 21: Kadhja Bonet at 20:00 and M at 23:00
We suggest that you reserve your ticket here, then reserve your parking place. You can plan and reserve your parking place on line for the Festival of Jazz evenings and get the best price. The Notre-Dame car park is located less than a ten minute walk from the Place Masséna in Nice.