Don’t miss the next edition of the FIAC in Paris!
For its 43rd edition, the FIAC, the Foire Internationale de l’Art Contemporain (International Contemporary Art Fair) will not limit itself only to the Grand Palais...
There are at least 180 exhibitors from 25 different countries who will gather for this event. Exhibitions of exterior works, conference series, performance and films of the artists will be on the menu for this edition.
You will discover:
- 40 works and installations at the Petit Palais
- The sculptures of the Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone in the Place Vendôme
- Twenty projects (installations, sculptures, performances or audio works) will be in the alleys, on the grass, and in the pools of the Jardin des Tuileries
- The work of Stéphane Thidet at the Eugène- Delacroix National Museum, in the heart of Saint-Germain-Des-Prés
To make your visit as easy as possible, consider reserving your best priced parking place online, in the closest location:
- The Tour Maubourg car park, which is located a 10 minute walk from the Grand Palais