Cruises leaving from Toulon
- Great ideas
Planning a cruise from Toulon? Here's our advice for the best way to prepare for your trip.
How are you getting to the departure terminal?
It is important, first of all, to know where you are departing from. In the Rade de Toulon, the cruise ships may be docked in two places:
- In Toulon-Centre (next to the Stade Mayol), the boats are berthed at the Fournel pier
- At La Seyne-sur-Mer, the boats are berthed at the north pier (le Môle)
If you take public transit:
From the Toulon SNCF station: to get to Toulon-Centre, you must either go by foot (less than 20 minutes), or take the bus (line 3 or line 23) towards Mourillon and get off at the Mayol stop.
To get to the port of La Sayne-sur-Mer, you can:
- either take a 10 minute walk to the Cronstadt pier and take the boat bus (line Maritime 8M) toward La Sayne-sur-Mer and get off at the Espace Marine stop,
- or take a regional train in the direction of the Seyne-Six Fours station; this station is not nearby, you must take a taxi from there to get to le Môle
- or take the bus: line 8 to the Seyne Centre stop, then line 81 to the Turbines or Rouve stop.
Make sure you check the public transit timetables on the Réseau Mistral site.
From the Toulon-Hyères airport, bus No. 102 of the Mistral line will bring you to the Toulon station. Refer to the above directions to get to the departure terminal from the station.
If you are going by car:
To get to Toulon-Centre: from Marseille, take A50 to Toulon, then follow “Gare Maritime” (Maritime station): From Nice, take A57 to Toulon, then also follow the signs to “Gare Maritime”. You can find all the available car parks in Toulon that can be reserved on line here.
To get to the Môle de La Seyne sur Mer pier from Marseille, take A50 to exit 13 “La Seyne-sur-Mer”, then follow the directions for “Terminal Croisières” (Cruise Ships Terminal). From Nice, take A57 and take exit 15b towards La Seyne-Centre/Bregaillon then also follow the directions for the “Terminal Croisières”.
Where to park in Toulon?
There are a number of car parks available in Toulon that offer excellent rates if you reserve your parking place online. 4 car parks are in the immediate vicinity of the Gare Maritime and allow you to reach your departure terminal in just a short 10 minute walk:
- Mayol Centre car park: the entrance to the car park is located under the Stade Mayol
- Lafayette car park: the entrance to the car park is located in the Mayol shopping center
- Mayol Facultés car park: the entrance to the car park is also located under the Stade Mayol
- Porte d’Italie car park: the pedestrian exit is located next to the Mayol shopping center
For those with limited mobility, a shuttle offers trips between the entrance to the port of Toulon and the Passenger Terminals.