Get ready for Euro 2016!
Only a few more days until the beginning of Euro 2016, which is taking place in France this year.
- France – Romania on Friday, June 10, 2016 at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis (opening match)
- France – Albania on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille
- Switzerland – France on Sunday June 19, 2016 at the Stade Pierre Mauroy in Lille
If you are really lucky, and have been able to get tickets for one of these matches, don't forget that these events attract a lot of people, and it's going to be hard to find a place to park.
We have other great teams in Europe, so don’t miss these matches:
England – Russia, Saturday, June 11, 2016
- The closest car park: Stade Vélodrome Parking in Marseille
- The closest car park: Stade de France car park in Saint-Denis
- The closest car park: Stadium de Toulouse car park
- The closest car park: Parc des Princes car park in Paris
- The closest car park: Stade Geoffroy Guichard car park in Saint-Etienne
- The closest car park: Stade Matmut Atlantique of Bordeaux car park
- The closest car park: Allianz Riviera car park in Nice
- The closest car park: Stade des lumières in Lyon
Perfectly located and close to the stadiums, Q-Park car parks are available for on line reservation, and you can be guaranteed a parking place, even during peak parking periods.
So, which team are you going to root for?